Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry christmas everyone...

Despite the dog tearing down the Christmas tree and un-wrapping all the beautifully wrapped pressies...

Despite the fact that I have to be on-call for work on Christmas day and can't have a drink until after 4pm...

And despite the fact that I swore off doing Christmas things "because no one else cares about Christmas as much as I do" (insert dramatic stamp of foot and pout here)...

I have found myself signing Christmas songs all day!!!

For a Jewish kid I sure do know a hell of a lot of Christmas carols!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
May your day be special, whatever you do.
And, may Santa be kind to you all!!

5 comments:

utenzi said...

Happy New Year, Olyal. May 2009 bring you all that you wished you had in 2008 but didn't. Mazel tov!

Cheryl and Ron said...

Hi - I just found you as a follower on my blog. How intriguing it is to have someone following our news and not knowing who they are! I'm guessing you are in V. I am visiting in March - will you come out of the closet?
Cheryl

kenju said...

It has been so long since you posted! Are you okay?

carmilevy said...

I'll second Judy's motion, 4-and-a-half years too late. Hope you're doing well wherever you are. Know you're not forgotten.

carmilevy said...

I'll second Judy's motion, 4-and-a-half years too late. Hope you're doing well wherever you are. Know you're not forgotten.